24 November, 2008

Break-in in USJ14/1C on 24/11/2008 @ 12.00pm

From: SJAlert@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SJAlert@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Barry Huang
Sent: Monday, 24 November, 2008 2:14 PM
To:
SJAlert@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: SJ Alert EMS Break-in at Goodyear Court 10 in USJ14

Dear Ngo f,

Yes, this happen to my house also in USJ14/1C is around 12 to 2pm afternoon the time they break into my house. That time also heavy rain they cut my gate padlock and my main door grile plus broken my nyatoh wooden door. My neighbour on my left, right and front on that time they are all at home but they said they didn't hear anything but rain and thunderstom. I believe it should be the same gang that break into your house and they will only strike when it is heavy rain.

So when ever is heavy rain please do look outside our neighbour house to prevent any break-in. Normally when there is rain we will close our window and door tide and don't bother to look outside.

Barry Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment