11 September, 2008

Snatch Thieves along USJ6/4

From: SJAlert@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SJAlert@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of oilin lin
Sent: Thursday, 11 September, 2008 6:12 PM
To: sjalert@yahoogroups.com
Subject: SJ Alert EMS Snatch Thieves along USJ6/4

Hi Everyone:
This is my first time using this SJ alert. Just wanted to let everyone know that my neighbour had her handbag snatched right in front of her house in USJ 6/4 yesterday morning at around 6:30am. I think it's the same 2 Guys that snatched my laptop bag right inside my house late last year. The motorbike sounded the same, really loud motor sound and also with 2 guys.

Please be alert as these guys had a parang aimed at me since one of them had to get off the bike to snatch my bag. My neighbour had minor injuries to her arm.Anyway, please be careful.

Rgds.
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment