03 December, 2008

Break-in at Goodyear Court 7 in USJ14 on 03/11/2008

From: Janet Hong [mailto:ychong@fututech.com.my]
Sent: Wednesday, 03 December, 2008 5:13 PM
To: SJAlert@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Break-in at Goodyear Court 7 in USJ14

Hi, I am the new member of this SJ Alert group. I just come across this group & would like to join as victim. My apartment at Goodyear Court 7 was broken in on 3/11 when we were out to work. They broken in from my grill door & also broken my nyatoh wooden door. They ransacked all the rooms wardrobe, drawers & the toilet ceiling. They also tear the wall paper at the back of the photo. I had lost my valuable jewelleries given by my mother.

I believe they are same gang of peoples who will always come during raining because that day was also raining.

We also suspect the thief is insider because they seem to be familiar with our thing and schedule very well.

Hoping that the police can able to catch this gang of people as I feel not safe to stay at my own apartment which I have been staying for more than 10 years.

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment