25 December, 2008

Robbery at USJ3/4V on 23/12/2008 @ 9pm

From: SJAlert@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SJAlert@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jessica lee
Sent: Thursday, 25 December, 2008 2:53 AM
To: SJAlert@yahoogroups.com
Subject: SJ Alert EMS Robbery at USJ3/4 V on december 23,9pm

Dear All,

Yesterday night two well educated Malay boys driving a White Toyota Camry drove by.I was about to go out and my car was parked outside.
They stopped for a while next to my car looking lost.I got into my car straight away wanting to lock the door but one of them has already opened my door and sat in the car telling me to be quiet as I started to scream.
I got out of the car and still screaming.The other boy came out from the Camry with a parang and came towards me asking for my keys..house and car.
He then hesitated for a while whether to take my car and then asked for my handbag.
In the end he did not take the car but only my house keys,car keys and my handbag.
They are very calm throughout,spoke English,well dressed,medium built about 5'6".
After the incident they just drove away slowly.Not scared or panicky at all.
I did not manage to get the number plate as they did not turn on the lights.
Just want to share this with everyone.Keep a look out for any car stopping outside your house.They may come back with this White Camry or with another car.

No comments:

Post a Comment