20 October, 2008

Feeling no safe and peace in USJ anymore

From: SJAlert@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SJAlert@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of bryanchieng23
Sent: Monday, 20 October, 2008 1:09 AM
To: SJAlert@yahoogroups.com
Subject: SJ Alert EMS Feeling no safe and peace in USJ anymore

Hello. I am a new member of this SJAlert group.I am from Sarawak & one of resident who just brought a house in USJ20 two years ago. This is my first time writing in this group.On 17 Sept 2008, i was having a basketball game with my neighborhoodfriend around 10pm.There were around 9-12 people at the court at that time hooked with game tat moment.Then come a big group of 20-30 peoplewho came to basketball court nearby USJ20 residential area bringingsteel rod, wood, brick, spanar etc approach us and without any wordsthey swing all their weapon at me which cause me having major injuryon my head (20stiches) and whole body swollen.Few of my friend recognized few of these people who attacking me.I had been rushed toSJMC with all blood oozing out from my head and pain around my body.Next day, i go to USJ8 police station to report this incident andgiving the car plate number and one of culprit name given by myfriend.I have approach our zone 6 councilor Mr.CHIA, Gary Chong(TERESA KOK assistant) regard this incident but seem like i was very disappoint with way they treat this case.Till today on 20 Oct 2008, i having ZERO result from police. All answer i have is TUNGGU TUNGGU TUNGGU...I feel very sad and unfairwith way they spoke to me and now i understand why those crime in Subang Jaya never been lowed.Can anyone tell me, how am i able to get justice and courage to continue staying in USJ?All i need is directive and answer!

Bryan Chieng
Resident USJ20
012-6932332

No comments:

Post a Comment