07 October, 2008

Mugging along SS15/5A

From: SJAlert@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SJAlert@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Victor Chong
Sent: Tuesday, 07 October, 2008 5:03 PM
To: SJAlert@yahoogroups.com
Subject: SJ Alert EMS Mugging along SS15/5A

Hi all

I had a Malay girl coming for interview for a job at my company at SS15/5A. Since she was coming from her house in USJ, she took a bus and alighted at the bus stand opposite Carrefour. I directed her to my office at No. 85 and asked her to walk along the row of shophouses all the way to my office.

15 mins later, she had not arrived. I tried to call her mobile, it rang once and then stopped. I tried to contact her mobile but no reply.

She just called me today and she that she was mugged and that was why she did not turn up for the interview yesterday. I was stunned. She was robbed of her handbag which contained money, ATM cards, handphone and sadly, her SPM and other certificates by an Indian on a motorbike in front of houses as she was crossing the shophouses to the next row of shophouses.

As a business owner, operating a business in Subang Jaya, I have heard stories and also my staff was anear victim.

As someone from Kepong, I don’t stay here, where almost all the houses are now guarded communities, I just can’t believe that such things keep happening in an upmarket residential community like Subang Jaya. Something needs to be done to stop such crimes and yet I don’t see enough being done.For the good of the community, I do hope that SJ Alert can organise a campaign to overcome this.

The girl will be coming for interview tomorrow in spite of the unfortunate incident.

Best regards
Victor Chong
Proxus Communications Sdn Bhd
No. 85 Jalan SS15/5A47500 Subang JayaSelangor D.E.
Tel: 03-5638 1098Fax: 03-5638 3980

No comments:

Post a Comment