27 October, 2008

NEED ADVICE (Foreign Workers living next door)

From: SJAlert@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SJAlert@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of CKY
Sent: Monday, 27 October, 2008 1:44 PM
To: sjalert@yahoogroups.com
Subject: SJ Alert EMS NEED ADVICE (Foreign Workers living next door)

My fellow SJ Alert members,

I really need some advices from you all as to how to hand my situation. I stay in USJ 6 and it is USJ6/5 to be exact. The house next to mine have been rented out to a group of foreign workers (legal or illegal I not sure) who don’t seems to be bothered about the surroundings but treat this place like their heaven. This is another case of the current problem in this country that foreigners act like this country belongs to them. Back to my case, rubbbish is being thrown all over the place, drain stuck etc etc and the smell is terrible compounded by the noise they make. Tried talking to them and they act like they don’t understand Bahasa Malaysia. Should I make a report to RELA and request its help in clearing them off. Another question is ‘WHAT IF THEY ARE LEGAL WORKERS’??? Any advices would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone – CKY

No comments:

Post a Comment