24 October, 2008

Snatch Thieves in SS14/2C

From: SJAlert@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SJAlert@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sohivideo
Sent: Friday, 24 October, 2008 5:39 PM
To: SJAlert@yahoogroups.com; JKP; subangsikh@yahoogroups.com
Subject: SJ Alert EMS Snatch Thieves

Time 4.30pm : 24.10.08
Location SS14/2C
Suspects : 2 Indian : Slim : Rider with moustache
Age : + - 24
Vehicle : Black Honda EX5 or similar : Reg : WET ....... ( sorry , everything happened to fast, could not read their number )

I had sent my big bike for service and was on my EX5 Honda capchai, on my way back from the bank , when I saw these 2 Indian roaming my area, I asked the front rider if he was looking for anyone in our area, he just blurted " Ta Tau " and sped off, gave chase all the way to the PJS , they turned to Rizwan apts area where low cost flats are located, and they managed to out run due to my weight , my bike was slow.

SJ Polis on the look out for them , they are snatch thieves . The back guy a little taller and dark. OCS C/Insp Suleiman confirmed that they are the same culprits they are looking for. ...

Look out for them ..... please forward this info as Deepavali is around and perhaps they need their Thanni (drinks) money ....

Be safe and suspect anyone if you are not sure and call the police...\

Joe Singh

JKP Zone 1 ( Safety & Security )
SS14 RA Crime Watch Committe with the SJ Polis

No comments:

Post a Comment